Contributors

5/4/06

TrashSpotting

The other day, Tuesday, which, in the morning is trash pickup day in my neighbourhood, I noticed something interesting. In the afternoon, on my way home, I saw that many people had put out the wrong recycling for that week. Instead of plastic, they had put out their bins of paper. I mean, come on people. If you're really not sure what type of recycling to put out, here is my advice to you:

Look at the ten closest recycling bins of your neighbours. If the majority are filled with plastic and glass, then logic dictates that it is plastic and glass day. Unless you live in a really crummy neighbourhood, in which case you should move.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm.. if you saw a bunch of people with the wrong ones out.. maybe they did look at their neightbours boxex and still got it wrong.. don't blame the people, blame the city for keep on changing the scheduel