Contributors

4/28/06

I hate everything....NOT

Many people will say dumb things like "this is my first blog entry, I don't really know what I'm gonna do with it....blablabla some other dumb bullshit."

I will not say these things. This blog definetely has a purpose. You know what I'm saying? Something along the lines of confusing the hell out of everybody who reads it.

Monkeys monkeys monkeys. Change-purse. Volleyball.

In other news, I ate an apple. It was delicious. I wish Granny Smith was my real grandmother. She'd be all green and crispy....very sweet but often sour, as old people can often be. Old people are funny and smelly in nature. Mostly kind, but somethetime you run into a real crochety old bastard, who hates that you are young. I'll probably end up being one of those dudes.

No comments: